11/05/2012

Photos that didn't make the blog.....

I loved this park, and could have stayed longer.  Lovely view, so relaxing, big open lawn next to us, sheep and horses in the field ahead.  They were closing at the end of the week!  7000 feet!

That flag really IS a golf hole!
Testing the 50 mm lens....love it!  Should use it more often!



A Bertolli meal experiment....not that great!


He loves to go in the closet, but afraid I have not left him much room!

All the comforts of home!
Ice cream!!  






Snuggle bugs!  So sweet!






Sas sits on the counter just waiting for someone to come in and give him some water!













We finally bought some pottery!  Acoma pottery, from the pueblo we visited last year.








Home made pasta......MUCH better than Bertolli!
Ahhhhh....that fresh air is wonderful! First thing I do after setting up is open the window for Loki.  






My view....see if you can get a shot from behind me, Clem.

No comments:

Post a Comment