10/22/2012

Question for the day..........

Is anyone other than Judy reading this blog, or is everyone too wrapped up in the debates and mudslinging of our pending presidential election?  It has been "lively" to say the least!

9 comments:

  1. I am a travel junkie and this proves it!!!
    Carol, you will love this record of your travel in years to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can always count on you, Judy! Thank you!
      And you are right....despite the amount of work it takes to keep up with this, I love it when it is done, and we can look back. Even if nobody read it, I guess I would have to do it.....so nice to have for the memories.

      Delete
  2. I am a devoted reader. Getting it on my email and then forwarding it to Cindy. Keep up the good work! Remember- pictures of food!!!!!!! David O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David, and thanks for checking in! Just for you,.....food!! :-)

      Delete
    2. That is the disadvantage of reading the blog on email. Can not easily answer back.

      Delete
    3. and it is not as pretty!! haha! I just add that option for those who have a problem finding the blog again once they have located it!

      Delete
  3. get it on my e-mail and just figured out how to bookmark it so i can comment
    LOVE to read about your adventures and funky sense of fun and history!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I HATED history in school!! All that memorizing of dates ......but to see it, and be brought back to the time is fascinating! I find I have become a junky! I was surprised that Durango had made so little of their history when we visited there, and then was surprised that I was disappointed!

      Delete